The awards just keep rolling in. This time it's the versatile blogger award from Priscy, Dammy Jewel, Coy Introvert, Ms.Buki and Didi. I hope I didn't miss anybody tho.
Again you know the drill, a little task that has got nothing on me :)
1. Write seven things about you
2. Give the award to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 things about me:
1. I'm the first daughter. So sometimes I do have that first daughter aura. You know, always trying to think and act like you're not just responsible for yourself alone.
2. I laugh a lot, but at the same time, very simple things can move me to tears. Yes I hate to admit it, but I am very emotional :)
3. I love small things; cars, gadgets, phones everything. I always seem to look for the mini size of everything :)
4. I'm very analytical. And this I mean with life in general. Most times it's such a big struggle not to just sit down and plan and understand my every move before making them. Kinda sucks sometimes!
5. I hate having to raise my voice, even when I have to sing. I always try to run away from anything that will make me have to take my voice high. It's just very discomforting. But yea, life is not that easy :)
6. I love to cook (esp when that cooking involves trying something new) .
7. Cooking may be one of my hobbies, but I'm sure I can't say the same for eating :) I hate it when I'm full, it's just very inconveniencing. So basically I'd say I like to cook a lot but I don't like to eat a lot. I didn't say I have an eating disorder, I said 'don't like to eat a lot'. It's very different! I don't want any misconceptions :)
I'm sorry but I'll have to skip the tagging part. I haven't spent time to discover a lot of new blogs lately.
Actually this task just prompted me to go out and discover some new blogs.
That will be a project this month :)
Thanks once again Priscy, Ms Buki, Dammy Jewel, Coyintrovert and Didi, I really appreciate this.
Happy new month everyone!
Have a lovely November!