I recently received the versatile blogger award from 2 amazing bloggers, NATMANE of www.deepbrownkinks.blogspot.com and THE RELENTLESS BUILDER - www.relentlessbuilder.com
I will be skipping the rules because I've done this before but you can read it all here and here
Like I mentioned, I have received this particular award from a few other bloggers before
but I am really grateful for the award. It still gets me excited when someone thinks I deserve one.
Big thanks, dearies! Below is the link to a post where I responded to the rules and all that fun stuff :)
I decided to do this other tag that has been going around youtube instead - That's the stuff I don't like :)
I decided to hop on Nikkisho's idea to write it out instead.
1. I do not like boringggggggggggggggggg people. Try to make a conversation and I'm not talking about "I like your whatever" I mean, can you say something else?
I'm just there trying to lighten up the place with some jokes and you're just there laughing "Hahahaha you funny" Am I supposed to be your personal stand up comedian? Can't you see I'm trying not to die of boredom? What are we supposed to do, stay there and stare at each other?
2. I don't like when people try to hug me with sweaty, stinky armpits. Get some anti-perspirant deodorant or something. Or would you like me to get you some insecticide instead? And they never stop hugging #sigh
3. Please, do not talk to people if you do not know how to tackle your mouth odor! All I want to say is toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, mouth sprays and even chewing gums were not made for celestial beings, but for us humans. Please be wise enough to use it. For all those that decide to to eat all the onions in their burger when they know they do not have anything with them to combat the smell, no comments for you yet. Maybe you just think that onion and garlic smells must be very appealing.
4. Do not ask me to dance with you if you want to practice all your "rubbing your body on a lady" skills. There is a big difference between dancing and rubbing all of you on me. Please, keep your hands where my eyes can see, it's called dance and not whatever is all up in your head... hello!
5. I don't like it when I catch you staring at any part of me except my face. Do not stare at my chest, look at my face, dude. Chin up LOL
6. Do not tell me I look hot or sexy. Stick to words like cute, beautiful, pretty and the likes. Thank you!
7. It is not compulsory to laugh at your dry jokes, if you know you are not funny, please stick to talking about erm sports or recent happenings or even history LOL. I will not donate laughter if it isn't funny, sorry! *straight face*
8. I don't like friends that come around only when they need something. Get a life! If I did, you too can.
9. I hate it when people make me have to ask them for my thing. Like I lend you some money and you say "I'll return it in 2 weeks". Two weeks should not turn to a month. Oh well, in some people's calendar it could even be a whole year.
10. Please, if I didn't open my mouth and tell you a vivid "yes, I would be happy to date you", do not go about trying to tell people that we may, will, are or could, just because you think that we would eventually. I try to be nice and that's about it, but I cannot help what goes on in your head.
Erm I might remember some later LOL
Add yours in the comment section, perhaps I can update my list :)
Have a great week ahead lovelies