I just checked the blog and I noticed I have been away for a whole month. I'm sorry guys. I'm not sure if I should give any excuses at this point, but I know if you check my twitter page you'd get a quick hint because I actually did give a quick warning.
I decided to break the silence by giving you guys my take on this trending topic - Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Africa.
The CEO of Facebook recently visited Nigeria and Kenya for business and pleasure. The conversations around these parts revolved around his trip and by extension, his life for days. These comments and reactions made my evenings.
Check them out below:
1. When it was implied Nigeria was off the map and Mark put it back there
2. When he was being recruited as an exporter for our local delicacies
5. The ones that sparked a whole debate on religion
7. When a new word was coined
8. When someone almost got sued.
9. The ones that turned him into a special adviser to the president of Nigeria
10. My best has to be this one where these Nigerians were too sure Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa had nothing in common.
See all the commotion Mark Zuckerberg caused. Success is beautiful :)
Watch out for the second part :)